Thursday, September 24, 2009

Our New house pics, The rest will be posted soon, I don't have pics of a few rooms done yet



The Bonus Room :) The fun Place


Bathroom


A Lucy Dog!!!

To the left is the wash/mud room.
below is
the dinning room... there is a new light on the way, please disrguard the nasty light :) all the red room is the kitchen.




To the left here is the hall and the entry going into the kitchen

The pic to the left is the front door/entry way

This is the saying I painted on the wall, it is brown paint and a cream vinyl saying



The first Few are of our living room. It is right inside the front door, kinda the formal living room I suppose.

1 comment:

  1. I love your house!! I am happy you started a blog :) Next time we come to IF you will have to give me the grand tour!!! Your decorating is really cute too. Thanks for posting. XOXO Megan

    ReplyDelete